Sunday, April 20, 2008

Who is reading this Blog?

Whatever we do or say, it will not bring our loved ones back home. They will choose the time to leave the group. The light will shine on their situation eventually. This is the light we are waiting for. Once they choose to leave, we will be there to help them, in any way they want.

The online posts, the websites and countless letters and phone calls help us to not feel helpless.
It's like watching someone drowning in shallow waters. We are standing beside them, within arms reach, watching their souls slowly leaving their body......

All we can do is help "new" people to not commit to such a mind altering process.

Any negativity that is said against "The Process" is being used by Geis to retreat his followers even deeper into "The Process" which will defend itself by demonising us - it's tragic that a group that is so abusive, sexually and mentally, falsely accuses concerned parents of such behaviour, which is actually a very typical knee jerk reaction.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

bless you for the
time, dedication and
passion behind educating
victims of ANY brain-washing
cults / entities with self-
serving, harmful goals.

keep squawking loudly.
it will take a great
deal of volume to
reach the masses who
have been exposed
to such harmful
techniques.

i have personally
'been there and back.'

J said...

Hi,
I am a college student and am prepping a proposal to do a short documentary on Geiss and The Process. I was wondering if you'd be interesed in being involved, possibly with an interview later on, but firstly help me with information and what the school is really like. I'd really appreciate and would love to get this story out there and inform the public so it can be stopped and those who have been hurt by it can heal.

Anonymous said...

please see www.wayneallenprocess.com for further details of The Process....

J said...

I have been to site, thank you! I was wondering however, if you would be available to speak on the topic. It would be on camera, but we could have it so you were in shadow, or just your voice if you prefer. Or if you know of any others who would be willing to speak on the topic I would greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I know of a few that would be willing to be on camera to speak out against Geis. I can give you some contact information, please email me with a return address... Thanks

Anonymous said...

I am interested in your documentary proposal, Jess.

Contact me directly by email at:

pmigliore@metrocast.net

I would be willing to describe how this has affected me and what my plans are to make things even.

Anonymous said...

THIS MAN NOW LIVES IN MONTCLAIR NEW JERSEY AND HIDES UNDER THE NAME WAYNE ERIC GEISSON!!! BEWARE!! BEWARE!! BEWARE!! BEWARE!! BEWARE!! THIS MAN IS A PREDATOR, A SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!

StraglerBellerophon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.